Why Work With Green Mountain Electromagnetics
GME specializes in electromagnetic compatibility. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with clients and to provide outstanding engineering support.
- EMC Expert to Assist Clients: GME’s president is an EMC engineer with thirty years experience: We call him the “EMI Doctor”. GME will work closely with clients to provide quality engineering, eliminating EMI and modifying the product into compliance.
- Offering Fair Prices: It is possible to comply with standards without spending a fortune. GME will quote you one price in which routine engineering for non- compliant units is included!
- Quick Turnaround Time: Products are tested promptly and scheduling is at our client’s preference. GME understands the manufacturer’s need for products to enter the marketplace without delay.
- Vermont Cordiality: Because GME rests at the edge of the Green Mountains, clients enjoy observing their testing and getting a taste of Vermont at the same time. Whether you choose to come with your equipment or to ship it, you’ll receive top-quality service.
- GME is accredited by A2LA to ANS/ISO/IEC 17025 for test laboratories.