Supplier Declaration of Conformity
GME is an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory testing products for compliance with FCC Supplier Declaration of Conformity Rules of 47 CFR Part 15.
The SDoC process is a new process as of 2017 replacing verification and the older DoC method. See excerpts from the FCC FCC ET Docket 15-170 on Updating the Equipment Authorization Program.
The Commission required manufacturers to self-approve certain devices under one of two processes. The new Order combines those processes into one, called the Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity, simplifying and reducing burdens associated with the equipment authorization process. This process includes:
- Streamlining the Self-Approval Process
- Allowing Electronic Labeling
- Easing Burdensome Importation Requirements
- Updating Measurement Procedures and Clarifying Standards
SDoC or Certification
- CB Receiver
- Cable System Terminal Device
- Class A digital devices, peripherals & external switching power supplies
- Class B external switching power supplies
- Class B personal computers and peripherals
- Class B personal computers assembled using authorized CPU boards or power supplies
- CPU boards and internal power supplies used with Class B personal computers
- FM Broadcast Receiver
- Other Class B digital devices & peripherals
- Stand-alone Cable input selector switch
- Superregenerative Receiver
- TV Broadcast Receiver
- TV Interface Device
- All other devices
- Access Broadband over Power Line (Access BPL)
- Radar Detector
- Scanning Receiver
Request a Quote
If you’re interested in our services and would like a personalized quote, please fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you with pricing information as soon as possible.
You can also reach us directly at email@example.com or 802-388-3390.
Interested In Working With Us?
Contact us at your earliest convenience.